Another month, another unboxing.. Well not for awhile. I used to do unboxings monthly until I kind of just got bored of them. I wasn’t using many of the products I was getting yet there was a $30 bill on my credit card each month. Saying all of that, I’m giving them another go. This box turned up on my door step (actually got a card to call and lost my wallet in the process of going to pick it up, but that’s another story) on Saturday and I couldn’t wait to open it! It was so beautifully packaged and I’m pretty pleased with what was inside too. Violet Box is available to both New Zealanders and Australians, and from my first impression of this box I definitely recommend you sign up. As I said before, I am a little sceptical of these but I’m giving them another go. It’s such a great way to try out new products. If you would like to sign up to Violet Box you can here if you are from NZ, or here if you live in Australia :) Watch my unboxing video below and let me know what you think of the box!
Watch below or click here.
It’s Sunday again so I’m here to share with you a few of my favourite things from the past week all wrapped up in one place! I hope you all had a great week :)
1. I got the flu so I shared a few of my Sick Day Essentials including the Healtheries Strawberry Tea, I’m kind of addicted. The plus side of spending ample amounts of time in bed and on the couch is I’ve caught up on YouTube videos and started a new book.
2. I shared my all time favourite nail polish, OPI Thanks a Windmillion. I’m not sure if it’s a common thing to have a favourite nail polish, there’s far too many shades and formulas but I just can’t get past the colour. I’m in love.
3. I shared a #tbt (throw back Thursday) on Instagram of Spring Blossoms from last year. The weather recently has been a little depressing so Spring really couldn’t come quick enough!
4. I’m no expert on Makeup Brushes but I thought I’d share a video of a few of my favourites with you all. Some affordable, some more expensive but all ones that I love.
5. Lastly and my favourite thing from this week was sharing this recipe with you :) I make it all the time! It’s a ‘healthier’ baking recipe which usually turns out not the best but with these you seriously cannot tell the difference. They’re amazing!