It’s Sunday again so I’m sharing with you my favourite thing from this past week all wrapped up into one post!
1. The weather has finally started to warm up so that meant a shopping trip was in order. Ever shopped in the mall on a Monday morning? Deserted changing rooms and no one to squeeze past. I ended up with a bunch of pastels (non intentionally) which I think is my favourite thing about Spring fashion.
2. I shared swatches of the ELF Matte Lip Colors. I am in love with these. Natural has been on my lips nearly every day this week. Super affordable and just in almost all ways perfect! Tried them yet? You should.
3. Reading through my twitter feed during this week and the Rimmel Matte Apocalips pops up. Lets just say I got tiny bit too excited. Loved the originals and can’t wait to get my hands on these. Anyone know a release date for when they’re available on Asos? Iv’e been checking nearly every day.
4. I shared a few photos of the Wellington LUX Light Festival on Monday. Matt and I spent the evening walking along the waterfront taking a look at all of the amazing lights.
5. The lovely people at makeup.co.nz sent me the Lime Crime Utopia Velvetine. I have three of the other shades and am in love with those I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one! Gorgeous pinky-purple shade that is now my go to bright lip. You can see my review here or my GRWM here.
Hope you all had a great week! My week off has ended :( but I’m looking forward to get back into things. Also can you believe how close it is until christmas? I saw candy canes in the shops this week..
As promised here’s my GRWM using the Lime Crime Utopia Velvetine. Love the way this turned out! Don’t forget to check out my post from yesterday here for a review :) Hope you’re all having a great week!
I don’t think there is a better matte liquid lipstick than the Lime Crime Velvetines, although I haven’t tried every single matte liquid lipstick out there.. I got this a little over a week ago from Makeup.co.nz and it’s quickly become my favourite! I also own Wicked (dark burgandy), Pink Velvet (vibrant pink), and Suedeberry (orange) which I’ve done GRWM’s on for all :)
If you’re looking for something long wearing (like seriously crazy long wearing) you’ll love this. It will last through eating, drink, kissing.. umm and whatever else you do with your mouth. It will not budge. So if you’re someone who hates reapplying lip products this is your answer. If you have dry lips, don’t worry. A simple lip scrub to get rid of all of the dead skin and a little lip balm and this will glide on. Also it won’t dry out your lips throughout the day at all. Pigmentation? Take a look at the picture below. It’s one of the most pigmented lip products I own. Sick of me gushing over this yet?
Basically I can’t think of one bad thing about it. Now if they would just bring out a nude that would make me so happy. If you live in NZ you can get it here. I have a look using this going up tomorrow so keep an eye out!