Back to blogging this week! I have a bunch of posts planned and partially written so hopefully I’ll be able to keep up. Sorry that it’s been a little quite around these parts, I’m just very terrible at time management and being organised :( but on to todays post..
Last weekend Matt and I decided to take a little road trip to the Wairarapa to pick a bunch of daffodils (Yay for Spring!!). Basically there is a massive field of daffodils that you can pick and pay $4 for a bunch. They also had a little market/fair going on but we decided to give that a miss because of the weather. It was pouring the entire time and we ended up getting soaked, but had a pretty fun time.
After picking daffodils we got brunch at one of my favourite brunch places, Wild Oats. If you’re ever in the area I really recommend it! The food is amazing and affordable ($15 for french toast) and it’s a really nice atmosphere. We’ve been here a few times previous and if we’re ever in the area we always make sure to stop by. Every single time I’ve been here it’s always packed which is a great sign but there is alway a spare table somewhere. Sorry if the photos of food are making you hungry, currently wishing I had this in front of me right now!
Hope you had a great weekend!
It’s Sunday again so I’m sharing with you my favourite thing from this past week all wrapped up into one post!
1. The weather has finally started to warm up so that meant a shopping trip was in order. Ever shopped in the mall on a Monday morning? Deserted changing rooms and no one to squeeze past. I ended up with a bunch of pastels (non intentionally) which I think is my favourite thing about Spring fashion.
2. I shared swatches of the ELF Matte Lip Colors. I am in love with these. Natural has been on my lips nearly every day this week. Super affordable and just in almost all ways perfect! Tried them yet? You should.
3. Reading through my twitter feed during this week and the Rimmel Matte Apocalips pops up. Lets just say I got tiny bit too excited. Loved the originals and can’t wait to get my hands on these. Anyone know a release date for when they’re available on Asos? Iv’e been checking nearly every day.
4. I shared a few photos of the Wellington LUX Light Festival on Monday. Matt and I spent the evening walking along the waterfront taking a look at all of the amazing lights.
5. The lovely people at makeup.co.nz sent me the Lime Crime Utopia Velvetine. I have three of the other shades and am in love with those I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one! Gorgeous pinky-purple shade that is now my go to bright lip. You can see my review here or my GRWM here.
Hope you all had a great week! My week off has ended :( but I’m looking forward to get back into things. Also can you believe how close it is until christmas? I saw candy canes in the shops this week..
As promised here’s my GRWM using the Lime Crime Utopia Velvetine. Love the way this turned out! Don’t forget to check out my post from yesterday here for a review :) Hope you’re all having a great week!